Global Home Office
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where do you get your ideas for diy - cooking - going out - etc

3 posters

Go down

where do you get your ideas for diy - cooking - going out - etc Empty where do you get your ideas for diy - cooking - going out - etc

Post by sandra Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:13 pm

I'm a huge fan of Pinterest. I don't even use google anymore for things like recipes, diys etc.
I simply log on to Pinterest, type what I'm looking for (or click the category) and c'est voilĂ !

Pinterest has been a huge find for me and I wouldn't be able to imagine how my life would look without all the things I've learned and all the inspiration I've gathered from the website. It literally has anything you could possibly think of!

I would highly suggest this website to anyone looking for inspiration of any sorts. It's also a great website to start using as owner of a business as it can get you some great traffic with their advertisements.

sandra
Assistant

Back to top Go down

where do you get your ideas for diy - cooking - going out - etc Empty Re: where do you get your ideas for diy - cooking - going out - etc

Post by Admin Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:18 pm

I still have not gotten to that point with Pinterest, but I kind of do the same thing with Google images. I no longer have the patience to read through articles, I just punch something into Google images and scroll through until I find what I need. Quite often that will take me to Pinterest too, so perhaps I am doing it in a roundabout way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalhomeoffice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

where do you get your ideas for diy - cooking - going out - etc Empty Re: where do you get your ideas for diy - cooking - going out - etc

Post by Dean208 Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:49 pm

I love to cook. Not sure where I get my ideas. Usually it involves some sort of meat, some seasoning, maybe a unique twist on an old recipe. Whatever I can come up with.
Dean208
Dean208
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum