Global Home Office
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiverr

5 posters

Go down

Fiverr Empty Fiverr

Post by sandra Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:07 pm

Alongside Upwork
Upwork thread:
I also work through Fiverr.

Fiverr is another freelancing website but I personally find it much more satisfying than Upwork.

Pros:
-You set the prices
-You decide the delivery time
-You can decline any work you want
-Easy communication with seller
-Great Support Staff
-User friendly interface
-Constantly adding ways for sellers to show off their abilities
-Different levels of sellers showing how succesful someone is (can also be seen as reliability)

Cons:
-Not able to block people from contacting you when they're bothering you unless you ask Support
-Different levels of sellers can make it hard for new freelancers to get clients
-Not able to turn off your online status when browsing the website

sandra
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Fiverr Empty Re: Fiverr

Post by Admin Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:25 pm

I've never worked for Fiverr but I've bought some gigs from there. I find it good for things that I don't have expertise in but someone else does. Often paying them to do the work saves me time and money because it would take make ten times as long to do myself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalhomeoffice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by danielledavidson Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:31 pm

I've used Fiverr before. It was a pretty good site. It is hard to get some work though sometimes.

danielledavidson
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannyboy Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:05 am

I use Fiverr occasionally. Mostly as data entry, information gathering, and stuff of that nature. It's not a huge amount, but I do make around $100 a month on average on the website which helps when buying food at the beginning of the month. I recommend it highly for people who are starting out, though I think there are better websites out there. Fiverr is sort of the "starter" web community I think.
Dannyboy
Dannyboy
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:51 pm

$100 a month is not bad, like you say to pay some bills. I think the good money is in finding or developing a digital product that does not take your time once it is created.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalhomeoffice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueOnyx Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:42 pm

If you are going to work with fiverr as a buyer or a seller, it is best to know what you want from it. This kind of site can be great for people looking to earn extra income or for people looking to spend less for freelance work BUT you have to be careful who you work with. A lot of issues on the site deal with forgery, copyright complaints, heck even Amazon tried suing them over some issues. Then you have to pay attention to native speakers. If you want perfect English, don't take a listing saying they speak English as fact. Contact them first! I learned my lesson with that. haha

BlueOnyx
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum