Global Home Office
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Increase your social media presence - get more with less effort!

2 posters

Go down

Increase your social media presence - get more with less effort! Empty Increase your social media presence - get more with less effort!

Post by Ryan Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello, everyone!

Increase your social media presence with https://mediazer.com/

Reach more viewers and potential customers with less effort.
Accomplish more while spending less time - schedule and create all of your social media content in one place with ease.

Set your content to be re-published at your specified intervals. There’s a lot of other features, go to our webpage to find out!

If you have any questions - feel free to contact me wherever you prefer!

Best regards,

Ryan Blauman
Mediazer business development team
ryan.blauman@mediazer.com
Ryan
Ryan
Intern

Back to top Go down

Increase your social media presence - get more with less effort! Empty Re: Increase your social media presence - get more with less effort!

Post by Admin Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:38 am

Can you explain a bit more what this service does? A long while ago I used a service (can't actually remember what it was called) that allowed me to batch upload tweets to Twitter. It would send out a tweet with a link to an article every so often. I found it is a good way to share content, though it can make you lazy about checking accounts and engaging.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalhomeoffice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Increase your social media presence - get more with less effort! Empty Re: Increase your social media presence - get more with less effort!

Post by Ryan Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:31 am

Admin wrote:Can you explain a bit more what this service does? A long while ago I used a service (can't actually remember what it was called) that allowed me to batch upload tweets to Twitter. It would send out a tweet with a link to an article every so often. I found it is a good way to share content, though it can make you lazy about checking accounts and engaging.

The concept is very similar to your mentioned service. Basically, you connect your social media accounts - at the moment Twitter accounts and facebook pages/groups, but we're working on adding more social media networks (Linkedin, google+, instagram, etc). And then you can create and schedule all of your content from one place, specify date, time and from which account it will be published, you can link in blog/forum articles, youtube videos and basically anything you need. There's some features which makes us unique in comparison to other similar services - for example, you can set your post to be repeated "infinite times" at your specified intervals "once a day, once a month, once a year" and so on. And it's completely free to use.

I hope it covers everything, if you have any additional questions - feel free to ask.
Ryan
Ryan
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Great, thanks for the information. I may check it out as I could use such a service for Facebook & Twitter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:02 pm

So, I've tested this out by scheduling a post for my Facebook and Twitter social anxiety pages. If it works, I will go ahead and schedule regular posts. Coincidentally, the company I write for is no longer encouraging us to do social posting, so this may free up my time while still maintaining a presence on social media.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:12 pm

So... my only complaint would be that the Facebook photo showed up smaller than if I were to go to Facebook myself with the link. Also, I usually include the link in the post, so that they can click on the link or the photo.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Admin wrote:So... my only complaint would be that the Facebook photo showed up smaller than if I were to go to Facebook myself with the link. Also, I usually include the link in the post, so that they can click on the link or the photo.

Thanks, I'll send this feedback to the department in charge of this for further investigation. We've launched this service relatively recently so we're constantly updating based on our users feedbacks, suggestions, etc. Thanks again! I'll update you on their response once I get a word back from them. It should be possible to add the link in "description" when you're scheduling it.
Ryan
Ryan
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:09 am

Hey - it posted the full size image this time - awesome! I was also able to add the link inside the description like you suggested.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:17 am

Admin wrote:Hey - it posted the full size image this time - awesome! I was also able to add the link inside the description like you suggested.

I'm really glad to hear it! Although, as far as I know we haven't changed anything regarding the image posting yet - perhaps it was Facebook or Twitter itself who resized the image to fit their specifications. We will look into this matter anyway, just to be sure.
Ryan
Ryan
Intern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down