Global Home Office
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardware

4 posters

Go down

Hardware Empty Hardware

Post by Admin Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:01 pm

What type of computer hardware do you use? I have a 5-year old Acer, one 27 inch monitor, one 24 inch monitor, and an external keyboard. While I hear Apple products are great I've never been able to make the switch. Truthfully as long as this laptop is working I will keep it because I hate the upheaval of switching.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalhomeoffice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hardware Empty Re: Hardware

Post by Dean208 Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Interestingly I updated just this morning. I travel a lot for work and needed something a little lighter and with a better battery life. I got an HP. Everybody I know that has an Apple loves the product but I'm reluctant being brought up on the PC.
Dean208
Dean208
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by danielledavidson Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Right now I've just been using my mac. I mean it gets the job done like I need so I'm happy with it.

danielledavidson
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannyboy Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:48 am

I actually have 2 computers. One is an old e-machines I picked up at Walmart about 5-6 years ago. For working, it's really nice and is an excellent backup for just office style work.

The one I have now is one I built myself out of $400 parts. It CAN play some games, which I use on occasion, but mostly it's just a faster computer that's easier to work on than the e-machines because I know it inside and out. Plus it plays Blu-Ray movies and other high def videos very well.
Dannyboy
Dannyboy
Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Welcome Dannyboy! I wonder how many others use their computers to watch movies. We use ours a lot for Netflix.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://globalhomeoffice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum