Cactus Communications

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cactus Communications

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 am

I currently work for Cactus Communications as an academic editor. Overall, I like that they have great systems in place and are pleasant to correspond with. The downsides are that the work can be tedious, pay sometimes low if you are not careful about the jobs you select, and they don't always take the fact you are on vacation seriously (though if you protest, they always assign the work to someone else). My advice to anyone working for this company is to learn the system, take the premium jobs, and stand firm about your time off.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://globalhomeoffice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cactus Communications

Post by Dannyboy on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:03 am

How hard is the work though? You mention it being tedious, but is it at least for the most part engaging? Most of the problems I tend to have with tedious like business's like that is that if I don't get enough mental stimulation, my mind tends to wander, I get bored, and I end up missing deadlines.
Dannyboy
Assistant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:54 pm

I actually don't find it boring at all. I edit articles to do with psychology and every one is different. I actually feel like I learn something new every day. While the editing part of it is repetitive, the content is always different. In some ways I find it less boring than I would working on one long project for 6 months or something. I like the variety.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://globalhomeoffice.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum